Citibank global consumer group Indonesia Lembar fakta
Global Consumer Banking
- Citibank, N.A., Indonesia Branch ("Citibank") is a full branch of Citibank, N.A. with its head office in New York, U.S.A. Citigroup Inc. ("Citigroup") fully owns Citibank, N.A.
- We first established our presence in Indonesia in 1918 through its predecessor company, The International Banking Corporation in Batavia and Surabaya. While those branches were closed in the late 1920s, Citibank returned to Jakarta in 1968 and established a full range of banking activities.
- Global Consumer Group is one of the key businesses of Citibank Indonesia that caters financial services for consumer markets. It has 4 key business groups, namely Retail Banking, Credit Card, Personal Loans and Citifinancial.
- Citibank retail banking in Indonesia operates 19 branch offices and 102 ATMs in six major Indonesian cities: Jakarta, Surabaya, Bandung, Medan, Semarang and Denpasar.
- Our core expertise is in Wealth Management area where we provide financial advisory services to grow and protect our customers' wealth. Acknowledging that each individual has specific financial needs and goals, we help our customers formulate a customized financial solution to help them to achieve their dreams.
- Citibank provides comprehensive and innovative products, from the traditional banking accounts to insurance to mutual funds. In brief, Citibank aims to provide an integrated total financial solution leveraging in our expertise and global network.
- Our wealth management banking is a world-class service with personal touch. Our dedicated relationship management team will assist in determining strategy for growing and protecting customer's investment that suits their risk profile.
- To complement our ATM Network, our customers can also withdraw cash from 11,000 ATM in Indonesia using Plus Network. On top of that, we also provide state-of-the-art access channels that include Citibank Online (Internet Banking), Citi Mobile (Mobile Banking), and our latest innovation, Citibank Web Cam Service that provides face-to-face video service.
- Citibank credit card business started in 1989. Citibank is considered as the pioneer of credit card business in Indonesia by continuously providing innovative and value added programs to our customers.
- Citibank Credit Cards cover a wide and differentiated market segment with metals and value proposition cards. Currently we have 9 types of credit cards namely: Citibank Ultima Card, Citibank Platinum Card, Citibank Gold Card, Citibank Silver Card, Citibank Choice Card, Citibank Giant Card, Citibank Clear Card, Citibank Cash Back Card, Garuda Indonesia Citibank Card, and Citibank Telkomsel Card.
- Beyond credit card as a payment method, we focus on fulfilling customer's life-style needs by introducing value proposition credit cards such as Clear Card for young professionals, Cash Back for people who wish to earn their rewards in cash, Garuda Indonesia Citibank Card for frequent travelers, and Citibank Telkomsel Card for people with intensive usage of mobile phone.
- We also put 'peace of mind' as one of the key priorities. We have dedicated system and people who monitor customer's transactions for any anomaly pattern. Our 24-Hour CitiPhone banking are ready to serve our customers round-the-clock. We also put an effort in educating customers and public with a program called "Use Credit Wisely".
- We continuously improve our award-winning services. We implement technology infrastructure with capability to execute large volume processing which is important to address efficiency in every transactions. We also have the largest payment networks in the nation with over than 11,000 payment points, 13 banks and 1 post office, from which our customers can conveniently pay their credit card bills and most of them are done online.
Citibank Personal Loan
- Citibank introduced Citibank Personal Loan as part of its strategic business decision in 2003. Citibank Personal Loan is directed to serve customers' planned financial needs by providing easy and convenient multi purpose cash loan.
- The loan is available for customers with no collateral requirement and competitive interest rate. With fixed monthly installment and flexible terms, customers could prepare their cash flow better. In addition, Citibank will provide convenient service by transferring the loan directly to customer's bank account.
- Citibank offers Personal Loan from IDR 4 to 200 million with maximum tenor of 36 months.
- Personal loan is often used for education, travel, home improvement, wedding, and any other lifestyle needs.
2007 - Indonesia Bank Loyalty Award
Savings Account and Credit Card Category InfoBank (February 2008)
2007 Best Internet Bank
Global Finance (August 2007)
eCompany Award 2007
The Most Innovative Warta Ekonomi (August 2007)
Best Financial Performance
Infobank (July 2007)
2005-2007 Indonesia Best Brand Award Award
The Best Foreign Bank
Investor (July 2007)
The Best Foreign Bank
Finance Asia (June 2007)
Indonesia Most Admired Company 2006 (2 consecutive years)
Business Week and FrontierMarketing Research (June 2007)
Best Wealth Management and Retail Bank & Service Satisfaction Index 2007
Marketing Magazine & CCSL (April 2007)
Best Corporate PR Program
Mix Magazine (January 2007)
What's On Citi