- Rupiah (IDR): 0.15% per annum.
- Australian Dollar (AUD): 0.50% per annum.
- New Zealand Dollar (NZD): 0.50% per annum.
- Other currencies: 0.00% per annum.
If the interest rate and amount of deposit at Citibank exceed the maximum interest rate and amount covered by the Indonesia Deposit Insurance Corporation (Lembaga Penjamin Simpanan – LPS), the deposit placed will not be included in the deposit insurance program of the LPS.
A Customer opens a Citibank Regular Savings account on June 1 with initial deposit of IDR50,000,000. If there is no transaction during the month of June, at the end of the month the Customer will receive an interest of IDR4,932.
The interest is calculated as follows:
- Gross interest: IDR50,000,000 (average balance/month) x 0.15% x 30/365 = IDR 6,164
- Tax on gross interest (20%): IDR1,233
The total interest earned during the month of June is IDR4,932
Further information on service fees is available at www.citibank.co.id/servicefee