- Priority Pass is a program that provides members with access to 1200+ airport lounges around the world in over 500 cities and 143 countries.
- For Citigold Customer who have joined for at least 6 (six) months with minimum last 3 (three) months average fund placement of IDR3.000.000.000,- will receive Priority Pass membership with conditions as follow:
- Free membership fee for 1st year.
- Free renewal membership fee for the next year as long as Citigold Customers still meet the terms and conditions applied.
- Free 8 (eight) visits1 fee airport lounges for 1 (one) member or 1 (one) member with guest within 1 (one) year of membership.
- Citigold Customer will be charged lounge visit fee USD322 per person per visit to Customer's registered Citi Indonesia Credit Card on Priority Pass if exceed the term and conditions applied on point c.
- Citibank reserves the right to terminate Customer's Priority Pass membership when the average fund placement by end of month falls below IDR3.000.000.000,-.
- Registration, can be accessed through: www.prioritypass.com/citigoldindo
- Digital Membership, can be accessed through: www.prioritypass.com/en/member-support/apps
- Download Priority Pass application (App Store or Google Play Store) and log in with username and password.
- Open Priority Pass Digital Membership Card on mobile device and flip the card over to the QR code upon admission to airport lounges.
- Reset user name and password, can be accessed through: www.prioritypass.com/en/forgot-details
- List of airport lounges can be accessed through : www.prioritypass.com/airport-lounges
- This program is not applicable for Senior Public Figure, Government Officer, US Person, GDPR
11 (one) person will be counted as 1 (one) visit
2Lounge Visit fee will be charged in Rupiah with the applicable exchange rate as determined by Visa International/MasterCard International/other Principals or the exchange rate applicable at Citibank according to posting date of respective transaction on registered Citi Indonesia Credit Card at Priority Pass, therefore the value of Rupiah may different.