Freedom to do more.
With the Citi Mobile® App.
Our customers’ favourite features
Simplify your payments
Powerful features on demand
Your security is our priority
Credit Cards eStatement
Activate & manage your card
Top Features on Citi Mobile ® App
Citibank Global Transfer
Real-time and free fund transfer to Citibank accounts in more than 20 countries
Citi Pay Lite
Turn any big purchases into small payments
Citi World Privileges
Turn statements into small payments
Citi World Privileges
Instant cash to get things done right away
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I download the Citi Mobile® App?
If you are reading this on your smartphone,
Click here to download the Citi Mobile® App directly.
Alternatively, you can download the app via one of the following methods:
*Search for "Citi Mobile Indonesia" in the App Store or Google Play on your smartphone
- What iOS/Android versions are compatible with the Citi Mobile® App?
Citi Mobile App is supported by iOS/Android version: iOS 9, Android 4.4 and above.
- How secure are the transactions I make with this current interface?
Your security is always our priority. All our services are rigorously and regularly tested before and after new version releases. Rest assured that any transaction you make with our new interface is as secure as the rest of our banking platforms.
- Why am I not seeing Citi Mobile® Snapshot on this current interface?
With our current Dashboard design, you no longer need Snapshot as you can enjoy instant access to your account information upon login.
- Can I make purchases at Visa/MasterCard acceptance merchants without activating my Credit or Debit card?
No, your will not be able to make purchases. This includes online transactions made over the internet and within apps.
- Can I make ATM cash withdrawals without activating my Credit, Debit or ATM card?
No, you will not be able to make ATM cash withdrawals.
- AIf my cards are locked, will my recurring bill payments be affected?
For example, the auto-debiting of my Citibank Credit Card/ Ready Credit Account for monthly phone bills. Monthly recurring bills will continue to be charged to your locked Citi Credit Card/Citibank Ready Credit account.
- After successfully activating my card, can I use it immediately?
Yes, you will be able to use your card immediately. You will receive a confirmation SMS upon the successful completion of the card activation steps.
- I recently changed my mobile number and have yet to update Citibank. Can I still activate my cards?
No, you must update us to activate your cards using SMS, Citi Mobile®, Citibank Online or CitiPhone. Please call (021) 252-9999 from your mobile and our CitiPhone Officer will be happy to assist you.
- If my card is locked, can I pay outstanding Citibank bills on my Citi Credit Card/Citibank Ready Credit Account?
Yes, you will still be able to do so.
- If my Citi Credit Card or Citibank Ready Credit is locked, will I still be able to log in to Citibank Online? What online functions can I still access if my card is de-activated?
Yes, you will still be able to log in to Citibank Online. You may access all available functions except for Payment/Transfers.
- What is ATM PIN reset?
You can now change your ATM, Debit and/or Credit card PIN on the go using your Citi Mobile® App
- What has been changed on the main dashboard search function?
Here are the capabilities introduced:
Search transaction using Date (Up to 150 transactions performed in the last 3 months)
Search transactions using Amount
Search transaction using Transaction type
- How many transactions can I see at once?
You will be able to see 150 transactions for each account.
- Can I delete my remembered User name?
Yes you can delete your remembered User ID by clearing cache in android phones and for apple devices, you can do so by deleting and re-installing the app.
Citibank is service mark of Citigroup Inc. or Citibank N.A., used and registered throughout the world.
Citibank N.A., Indonesia is a bank that is licensed, registered and supervised by the Indonesia Financial Services Authority (OJK).
Bank is an insured member of Deposit Insurance Corporation
The information provided in this website is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any Citibank, N.A.,
Indonesia products and services to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey, and Jersey
Copyright © 2019 Citigroup Inc