Entry Age : 18-65 years old
Protection Coverage Period : 1 year, can be renewable until the Insured attains age 75 years old.
- Accidental Death Benefit
The Insurance Benefit in the amount of 100% Sum Assured will be paid in lump sum if the Insured dies due to Accident.
- Accidental Disability and Dismemberment Benefit
Benefit will be paid if the Insured suffers Total Permanent Disability or Partial Permanent Disability with the terms of a percentage of the Sum Assured as follows:
a. Total Permanent Disability :100% of Sum Assured
b. Partial Permanent Disability or Loss of Function : 5% - 65% of Sum Assured
- No Claim Bonus
No Claim Bonus will be paid in the amount of 20 % of total Premium paid when there is no claim has been made within 2 consecutive Policy Year.
- Children Education Benefit
The Sum Assured shall be paid if the Insured dies or suffers from Total Permanent Disability or Partial Permanent Disability due to Accident.
In case the Insured has Partial Permanent Disability, the Sum Assured will be paid based on proportion as specified in Accidental Disability and Dismemberment Benefit. This benefit will be payable even if the Insured does not have any children.
Benefits and Premium
|Accidental Death Benefit
|Accidental Disability and Dismemberment Benefit
|No Claim Bonus
|Children Educaton Benefit/td>
|18 - 65 years old
*note: premium are level based on entry age
GIO (Guarantee Issue Offering)
Help & Support Contact
Contact AIA Customer Line
- Call : 1500980
- Email : email@example.com
Chandra (40 years old) purchased Family In Care Insurance products with the following details:
Premium : Rp143.019 / month
Sum Insured : Rp200.000.000,-
Insurance Benefit :
• Accidental Death Benefit: Rp200.000.000,-
• Accidental Disability and Dismemberment Benefit: Rp200.000.000,-
• No Claim Bonus: 20% of Premium paid
• Children Education Benefit: Rp100,000,000,-
In the event of risk of Accident causing the loss of one leg, Chandra will receive the Insurance Benefit paid As follows:
Disability Benefit Insurance Benefit Or Loss of Body Members:
• One foot loss = 50% of Sum Insured = Rp100.000.000,-
In the event of Accident risk causing death, Chandra will receive Benefit Insurance paid as follows:
Benefit Insurance Death Due to Accident = 100% of Sum Assured = Rp200.000.000,-
To claim insurance benefit, please contact AIA Customer Line:
- Call : 1500980
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are the documents that need to be submitted for insurance claim
Accidental Death Benefit:
- Original Policy (as applicable);
- Photocopy of the legal self-evidence of the Insured, You, the Designee and the Proposer;
- Original Power of Attorney from You / Appointed (if authorized);
- The Death Claim Form that has been filled in correctly and completely by you / Designated;
- The Death Claim Completed Form which has been filled correctly and completely by the Doctor;
- Photocopy of Family Card;
- Letter of death from the authorized institution;
- Letter of Statement of visum et repertum or original autopsy statement letter from a valid Doctor or authorized Hospital, if necessary;
- Original / legalized Certificate of the Police on the causes of Accidents, if necessary;
- Original death certificate from the local Consulate General of the Republic of Indonesia, if the Insured dies overseas; and
- Other documents deemed necessary by PT AIA Financial in connection with the Insurance Benefit request.
Accidental Total Permanent Disability or Partial Permanent Disability Benefit:
- Original policy (as applicable);
- Copy of valid proof of identity of the Insured, You and the person who submit the request.
- The original power of attorney from you (if authorized);
- Letter of Statement from You/the appointed stating the causes of Total Permanent Disability (Form A);
- Letter of Statement from the Doctor who treated the Insured during Total Permanent Disability (Form B);
- Legitimate and authorized Letter of Statement from Doctor that state the Insured suffers Total Permanent Disability; and
- The resume during hospitalization (medical report) for Total Permanent Disability claim.
- Original/legalized Letter of Statement from the police about the causes of the accident, if necessary;
- Other documents deemed necessary by PT AIA Financial in connection with requests for insurance benefits.
Insurance Benefit under this Policy shall not be paid if directly or indirectly if the Insured suffers an Accident due to:
- The Insured prepares for or participates in an agility, speed competition and so forth using a motor vehicle on land, water or air or the like;
- A result of the Insured’s involvement in professional sport or the Insured earning a salary from engaging in such sport or the insured's involvement in dangerous activities or hobbies that lead to high risk;
- The Insured’s direct or indirect involvement in wars (whether declared or not), invasion by other countries, operation of hostile nature or resembling wars (whether declared or not), terrorism, civil wars, insurrection, riot or turmoil as a part of or constituting general upheaval, military rise, resistance/fights, revolutions, military or armed force, martial law, participation in military actions/activities;
- The Insured’s engagement in flight or the like, unless if the Insured is as a passenger on an airline with fixed and regular flight schedule, and having flight licenses;
- Any intentional self-inflicted Injuries or attempted suicide or any other acts towards the similar purpose;
- Mental and/or phsyciatric illness;
- The Insured under the influence of or involved in the abuse of narcotics, psychotropic drugs, alcohol, poisons, gases or similar substances, or drugs (except drugs or substances that are used based on the recommendation by the Doctor);
- The Insured deliberately committing or participating in a brawl, crime/violation of law, or an attempted crime/attempted violation of law, whether active or not.
- Ionization radiation or contamination by radioactive from nuclear fuels or nuclear waste derived from nuclear fission or nuclear weapons; or
- Insurance crimes committed by a party/parties who has/have or jointly having interest in insurance protection.